Bodog Poker offer two freerolls daily, each bodog poker freeroll offers a $500 prize pot, they are totally free to enter however rebuy and add-on options exist for an additional $1.
Players begin with 1000 in tournament chips which are given to everyone at the start of the freeroll, rebuys can be made by any player with 1000 in chips or less for $1 which adds an extra 1500 in tournament chips to your stack.
The rebuy period lasts for 60 minutes after which time players can increase their stack sizes by purchasing an additional add-on regardless of their current chip stack size at a cost of $1 for 2000 tournament chips during the first 5 minute break.
The twice daily freeroll tournaments at Bodog poker are scheduled to begin at 2:40pm ET and 9:40pm ET, in the event that the total amount of rebuys + addon’s exceeds $500, Bodog Poker will add the additional money to the prize pool.
Bodog Poker Bonus – 100% deposit bonus up $1000 - no bonus code needed
Bodog Poker Freeroll Tournaments
Bodog Poker’s Freeroll tournaments do have a maximum number of entrants permitted, so early registration is suggested recommended.
To view the events, firstly download the game then create a new player account at Bodog Poker use bonus code: All freerolls can be found under “Scheduled Tournaments” tab from the lobby.
Bodog Poker Points Tournaments
In addition to the daily freerolls, Bodog Poker also offers multiple poker point tournaments held daily that award prizes in the form of eCash or Tournament tickets. Points for entry into these tournaments are accumulated by playing either cash games or cash buy in tournaments at BodogPoker
Current Promotions at Bodog Poker
- New players get a 100% up to $1000 first time deposit bonus automatically; no bonus code is needed at Bodog Poker the bonus is released as you play for the duration of the first 60 days of your first deposit.
- New real money poker players get free tickets to 6 exclusive Sunday $100K Guaranteed Tournaments.
- Bodog’s $100K Guaranteed Tournament is their biggest weekly tournament and is held every Sunday. Players can either directly Buy-in or qualify for the tournament for as little as $1 playing satellites for tickets into the main event. The 100k GTD at BodogPoker offers good value to players as the cost is usually an overlay.
- Spend your hard earned poker points with $15,000 in Poker Points Freerolls monthly.
- Convert poker points into cash at Bodog Poker, Exchange rate: 100 points = US$1.00