Will Chelsea get revenge from their loss against Manchester United in the Champions League final ?. If they win they will have a 9 point advantage on the European champions in the Premier League chart. In recent matches Chelsea won with a score of 4-0 against Bordeaux in the Champions League. No goals were scored by The Red Devils in their recent match against Villarreal.
Chelsea vs Manchester United
Date: Sunday 21st September
Kick off time: 1400 BST
Venue: Stamford Bridge
- Home - Draw - Away
- 2.20 - 3.10 - 3.50
After Manchester United's 2-1 loss to Liverpool last week they are facing the danger from losing so many league games for the first time in 122 matches.
The Red Devils have been defeated more times by Chelsea in the Premier League than by any other team and lost more points to Chelsea than any other club has.
Manchester United were the last team to beat Chelsea on 23rd September 2007 in a Premier League game with more than a one goal.But in 2006 Chelsea were also the last club to beat Man Utd with more than one goal.
- Double Chance
- Exact Score
- Half Time
- Halftime or Fulltime
- More Goals
- Number of Goals
- Winning Margin
- To score/not to score
- 1st Goal
Here is your chance to win that huge prize pool, by just earning 100 PartyPoints on PartyPoker or PartyBets between Monday 15th September until Friday 19th September.
PartyPoker are making some major changes to become most action packed and enjoyable online poker room. In celebration of the changes PartyPoker are hosting a massive $50,000 tournament at 14:30 ET on Saturday 20th September 2008. Read more about PartyPoker $50,000 Tournament
PartyBets bonus code
- WAPBET get a $25 PartyBets bonus added at PartyBets.com
- WAPBET150 gives you 30% of deposited amount up to $150 added with this PartyBets bonus code.
- WAP50 you gets a 100% deposit match up to $50 bonus at PartyBets
Bonus codes for PartyBets in Euros
- WAPEBET 30% up to €100 or WAPBETE get 100% match up to €30 bonus
Bonus code for PartyBets in GBP Pounds:
- WAPBETGB 30% up to £70 bonus or WAPBETSGB 100% up to £25 added.
Team stats for Chelsea
1st with 10 points
- Undefeated in their 25 Premier League matches winning 18 and seven draws since 16 December 2007 with their 1-0 loss to Arsenal being their only loss in 35 league games.
- Frank LAMPARD is only 3 goals shy of 100 career league goals.If he is selected to play he complete his 400th Premier League appearance.
Team stats for Manchester United
14th with 4 points
- At this stage in the season last year Manchester United only had 2 points after three matches which is half as many points as their present - 4 points after three matches.
- No other Team has scored less Premier League goals this season with Man Utd only scoring three.
- Gary NEVILLE will make his 350th Premier League appearance for Manchester United.
- John O'SHEA will be making his 150th English league appearance.
- Nemanja VIDIC has been suspended for one match
Match stats for last season
Chelsea 2-1 Manchester United
26th April 2008
Chelsea scorers: Ballack 45, 86 pen
Manchester United scorer: Rooney 57
Other upcoming Matches
20th September 2008
- Sunderland vs Middlesbrough
- Blackburn vs Fulham
- Liverpool vs Stoke
- West Ham vs Newcastle
- Bolton vs Arsenal
21st September 2008
- West Bromwich vs Aston Villa
- Chelsea vs Manchester Utd
- Hull vs Everton
- Manchester City vs Portsmouth
- Tottenham vs Wigan