FullTilt Poker have upped the ante on their monthly Guarantee tournaments starting from Sunday 18th January Full Tilt Poker will host their monthly $1,000,000 Guaranteed tournament. Satellites are available for just $1 or 50 FTP or you can buy in directly for $500 + $35. Full Tilt Poker also have prize packages for WPT Los Angeles Poker Classic worth $12,000.
For a 100% match bonus of your deposit up to $600 use WAP as your Full Tilt bonus code.
Full Tilt Poker $1 Million Guarantee
Date: Sunday, January 18th 2009
Time: 18:00 ET
Guarantee prize pool: $1,000,000
Buy in: Direct ($500 + $35) or Satellite ($1 or 50 Full Tilt Points)
If you carry on playing the satellite tournaments after you have already won your million Guarantee tournament seat you will be credited with $535 to your your account if you manage to win another seat.
There is also a satellite challenge where the players who wins the most seats for the $1 Million Guarantee 1st place being $1000 and $500 for 2nd place.
World Poker Tour Los Angeles Poker Classic
Starting from the 15 January Full Tilt Poker will be giving away 10 World Poker Tour $12,000 prize packages for the Los Angeles Poker Classic.
Buy-In are available from just $1 or 50 FTP's to satellite your way to the main event.
Qualifiers for the World Poker Tour
- Thursday, January 15th - 21:00 ET - $500 + $35 (Buy In)
- Saturday, January 17th - 21:00 ET - $200 + $16 (Buy In)
- Tuesday, January 20th - 21:00 ET - $300 + $22 (Buy In)
- Thursday, January 22nd - 21:00 ET - $500 + $35 (Buy In)
- Saturday, January 24th - 21:00 ET - $200 + $16 (Buy In)
- Tuesday, January 27th - 21:00 ET - $300 + $22 (Buy In)
- Thursday, January 29th - 21:00 ET - $500 + $35 (Buy In)
- Saturday, January 31st - 21:00 ET - $200 + $16 (Buy In)
- Tuesday, February 3rd - 21:00 ET - $300 + $22 (Buy In)
- Saturday, February 7th - 21:00 ET - $200 + $16 (Buy In)
One $12K prize package is guaranteed to be won in each qualifier.
Phil Ivey, FullTilt pro, won the World Poker Tour LA Classic 2008 winning more than $1,500,000