Will Liverpool manage to claim their 10th successive home league win or will Manchester United win the game being the only team with all three points last season at Anfield. Bet on the outcome of this Premier League match and back your favourite team.
Liverpool are hoping for their 50th victory in the 151st league matches against Manchester United. Manchester are after a sixth successive Premier League victory on Liverpool, including a three in a row at Anfield. Open up a PartyBets account and place your bet on these odds.
Liverpool have been defeated in more Premier Leagues and have lost more points and granted more goals to The Red Devils than any other team.
Liverpool vs Manchester United
13th Saturday September
Kick off time: 12:45 BST
2.85 3.00 2.60
PartyBets bonus code
- WAPBET get a $25 PartyBets bonus added at PartyBets.com
- WAPBET150 gives you 30% of deposited amount up to $150 added with this PartyBets bonus code.
- WAP50 you gets a 100% deposit match up to $50 bonus at PartyBets
Bonus codes for PartyBets in Euros
- WAPEBET 30% up to €100 or WAPBETE get 100% match up to €30 bonus
Bonus code for PartyBets in GBP Pounds:
- WAPBETGB 30% up to £70 bonus or WAPBETSGB 100% up to £25 added.
Gamebookers bonus code
- USBET gives you 100% up to $50 USD Bonus code at Gamebookers
- GBBET 25% up to €50 Euro extra Gamebooker bonus code.
- GBBETS 100% up to €30 Extra at Gamebookers.com
- GBGB 100% bonus added up to £25 this GameBookers Bonus code is in GBP Pounds
- PLNGB 100% up to zl100 Polish zoltys bonus
- RON 100% up to 100 RON Romanian Leu / Ron bonus
Betting options for the match up include:
- Double Chance
- Exact Score
- Half Time
- Halftime or Fulltime
- More Goals
- Number of Goals
- Winning Margin
- To score - not to score
- Goalscorer - Scorecast
- Bookings - Corners
- 1st Goal
- Outrights - Specials
Both teams have lost only two Premier League matches in 2008, and will be looking for a morale boosted performance ahead of their first Champions League group matches next week.
Liverpool Club statistics
2nd - 7 points
Manchester United Club statistics
9th - 4 points
- Steven GERRARD is just 3 goals short of 100 club goals in his Liverpool career.
- Jamie CARRAGHER acheives his 350th Premier League start
- Sami HYYPIA acheives his 300th career Premier League start
- Edwin VAN DER SAR acheives his 300th start for both Fulham and Manchester United.
- Gary NEVILLE acheives his 350th Premier League start.
- John O'SHEA acheives his 150th English league start for both Manchester United and Bournemouth.
Liverpool have only won 25% of their home matches against Manchester United in the Premier League.
Manchester doubled in points over Liverpool for the 5th time in the Premier League last season, including the third time in four seasons.
United have been undefeated in six consecutive league games at Anfield, since 4 November 2001 when Liverpool won with 3-1 triumph; with Michael Owen scoring a brace and John Arne Riise also scoring.
Match stats for last season
Liverpool 0-1 Manchester United
16 December 2007
Manchester goal scorer: Tevez 43
The PartyBets bonus codes and Gamebookers bonuses listed on this page are highlighted in red, simply insert the bonus code of your choice into the PartyAccount sign up sheet when prompted to enable your bonus at Gamebookers/PartyBets. Please note that the bonuses listed are only valid for first time deposits only and reload or redeposits to existing accounts would require other bonus codes.