Desktop View

Updated: 4th September 2015 Written by / Online Poker Tournaments

Rebound TournamentsRebound Tournaments are the Game of the Month on Party Poker which will run three times daily in September 2015.

The new bounty tournaments are fast paced turbo tournaments where players can collect a bounty prize for each player they eliminate. Players can also rebuy up to four times during the tournament so they can rebound and get revenge on an elimination.

The prize pool will payout 60% towards bounty prizes and 40% will count for the standard tournament payout structure.

PartyPoker Bonus
Party Poker App

Rebound Tournaments Party Poker GOTM

Look out for the Party Poker Rebound Tournaments running everyday this September on PartyPoker. Scoop up the bounty prizes by eliminating as many players as you can during the tournament.

All tournaments have guaranteed prize pools based on the buy-in amount, there are three tournaments running at different times of the day to suit players in all time zones.

The bounty tournaments are structured to payout most of the prize pool, 60% as bounty rewards. The remaining 40% of the prize pool is paid out as a standard tournament payout structure.

To take advantage of the Rebound Tournaments, players will need to eliminate other players to claim their share of the guaranteed prize pools.

This new bounty turbo tournament format is guaranteed to provide lots of action, with four re-buys available to give players a change for revenge and help boost the prize pool.

PartyPoker Rebound Tournament Schedule

Rebound Tournaments - GOTM $100 GTD
Date: Daily
Time: 13:45 ET
Buy-in: $2 (4x rebuys)
Prize Pool: 60% bounty prizes and 40% standard tournament payout structure.

Rebound Tournaments - GOTM $250 GTD
Date: Daily
Time: 15:30 ET
Buy-in: $5 (4x rebuys)
Prize Pool: 60% bounty prizes and 40% standard tournament payout structure.

Rebound Tournaments - GOTM $50 GTD
Date: Daily
Time: 19:15 ET
Buy-in: $1 (4x rebuys)
Prize Pool: 60% bounty prizes and 40% standard tournament payout structure.

Players can register for the Party Poker Rebound tournaments in the lobby under the tournaments tab.

party poker bonus

PartyPoker bonus codes

New to PartyPoker? signup and get 100% match bonus on your first deposit as a pending bonus, double your deposited amount. PartyPoker bonuses are available for specific countries and currencies.

PartyPoker bonus codes Party Poker Bonus Party Poker Download Country
WAPBIG 100% up to $500 partypoker.com Worldwide
EUROPOKER 100% up to €320 partypoker.com Europe
WAPGB 100% up to £250 partypoker.com UK
PARTYES 100% up to €500 partypoker.es Spain
FRANCEEURO 200% up to €200 partypoker.fr France
ITALIA200 100% up to €400 partypoker.it Italy

Use the latest PartyPoker bonus codes when making a first deposit to claim your new player welcome bonus.



Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.