Desktop View

Updated: 15th February 2010 Written by / Promotion Poker

online cash games championsParty Poker Online Cash Game Championships takes place in March 2010, play your way through seven levels of weekly cash games to reach the final table in this promotion and win cash prizes.

Cash game poker players can win their share of the $250,000 up for grabs in the PartyPoker OCGC. Start playing at low limits and as you increase a level so will your poker bankroll. Use one of the PartyPoker bonus codes below to get your deposit bonus.

Party Poker bonus codes

WAPBIG – 100% deposit bonus up to $500
EUROPOKER- 100% Euro poker bonus up to €325
WAPGB – 100% GBP Party Poker bonus up to £250

PartyPoker Anywhere - PartyPoker DownloadPartyPoker Download

Online Cash Game Championships Party Poker OCGCpartypoker download

There are seven levels to reach the final table, each week a new level takes place players must play at least 400 hands in one day to qualify each week, only the players who show the most profit from 400 hands will progress to the next level and receive cash prizes.

How to take part in the Party Poker OCGC

  • Download PartyPoker
  • Opt in for the Online Cash Game Championships
  • Play level one between 1st - 5th March 2010

PartyPoker Download

Party Poker bonus code WAPBIG

100% deposit bonus up to $500

PartyPoker Online Cash Game Championships

Qualify for level one of the OCGC by playing NL Texas Holdem $0.50/$1 cash games on Party Poker. Play 400 hands on one of the days during level one week (1st - 5th March) players who have made the most profit in their 400 hands will advance to the next level. Players can try and improve on their profit earnings by playing 400 hands on more than one day of the promotion week only the best profit day will be used to determine whether the player advances to the next level.

Players will start fresh at each new level and will need to have a played good day with decent profit to keep progressing.

Online Cash Game Championships Levels

OCGC Level 1

Limits: $0.50/$1 NL Texas Hold em
Promotion Dates: 1st - 5th March 2010
Prizes: Top 30% advance to level 2 the other 70% get Second Chance level 2.

OCGC Level 2 Second Chance

Limits: $0.50/$1 NL Texas Holdem
Promotion Dates: 8th - 12th March 2010
Prizes: Top 10% advance to level 3 and get a $50 cash prize

OCGC Level 2

Limits: $0.50/$1 No Limit Texas Hold em
Promotion Dates: 8th - 12th March 2010
Prizes: Top 30% advance to level 3 and get a $50 cash prize

OCGC Level 3

Limits: $1/$2 No Limit Texas Hold'em
Promotion Dates: 15th - 17th March
Prizes: Top 30% advance to level 4 and get a $200 cash prize.

OCGC Level 4

Limits: $1/$2 No Limit Texas Holdem
Promotion Dates: 22nd - 23rd March 2010
Prizes: Top 50 players advance to level 5 and get a $400 cash prize.

OCGC Level 5

Limits: $2/$4 NL Texas Hold em
Promotion Dates: 25th - 26th March
Prizes: Top 18 players advance to level 6 and get a $3,000 cash prize

OCGC Level 6

Limits: $5/$10NL Texas Hold'em
Promotion Dates: 29th March
Time: 16:00 ET
Prizes: Top 6 advance to final table level 7 and get a $10,000 cash prize based on 500 hand profit performance.

OCGC Level 7 Final  Table

Limits: $5/$10 NL Texas Hold em
Promotion Dates: 2nd April 2010
Time: 16:00

Winners will be determined by their profit earned over 500 hand played.

Final Table prizes

  1. $40,000
  2. $20,000
  3. $10,000

PartyPoker bonus code WAPBIG

PartyPoker Anywhere - Party Poker Download



Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *